Donate to the Ministry of Living Well
Living Well is a charitable, nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization. All donations will be receipted and are tax deductible. We are able offer guidance to individuals or couples regardless of their race or socio-economic level because supporters believe in what we do and donate to our organization.
If you would like to support the work of Living Well, you may donate in a variety of methods:
PO Box 720828
- By Automatic Withdrawal (ACH), transferred electronically, directly
from your bank account. Email Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
- You may donate by credit card through Paypal by clicking the button
below. Also, you may send a note about your donation to email@example.com.
- Shop Amazon through our link and we receive a percentage of everything you purchase. The cost is the same for you; it is a way to help support Living Well.
Amazon [see this page on how to save the Amazon link to your toolbar for easy access]
- Through Matching Funds - Many employers offer opportunities to match
funds given to charitable organizations (incorporated as a charitable,
nonprofit, we are usually an approved group). Please contact us and we
will submit the appropriate information.
- With stocks - If you own appreciated stock (held longer than 18 months),
it is normally advantageous for you to contribute stock rather than cash
for taxes purposes. You avoid paying capital gains taxes on the increase
in value of your stock and you receive an income tax deduction for the
full fair value of the stock. For more information, please contact us.
Reasons to give:
- You have personally received ministry from Living Well, Ed and Donna Edwards.
If you receive counseling from a secular entity, they charge $100-200/hour, and do not direct you to God for solutions.
The laborer is worthy of his wages. 1Timothy 5:18b
- You believe in the sanctity of marriage and that God places great value and honor on marriage.
You want to preserve marriage according to God's design.
- You want to impact the culture for Christ through addressing marriage and financial issues.
- You have a great desire to worship the Lord through giving.
For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the saints…. But just as you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving…. For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ , that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:3,4,7,9