Ed and Donna have worked in marriage ministry for over 20 years.
- Ed and Donna offer marriage guidance as a couple to couples in crisis, for marriage enrichment, and for marriage preparation.
- Donna also gives guidance for women coming alone for marriage guidance.
- They team teach classes, seminars, and workshops for marriage enrichment.
Over the last
17 years, they have taught scores of young couples marriage principles and
skills in "Preparing for Marriage," a class for engaged and newly married
They offer premarital guidance for couples and administer the PREPARE-ENRICH inventory.
They recommend a minimum of eight hours in personal guidance time to prepare for marriage.
Their classes and guidance meet the requirements of the state of Oklahoma to qualify for a marriage license discount of $45.
For more information: Preparing for Marriage page and Marriage Enrichment page.
- Peace Making
- Little Goes Long Way
- Marriage: Happy or Hard?
- Talking Points
- New Year - New Beginning in marriage
- Facing Adversity
- Living Well in Marriage
- Greatest Marriage in the Bible
- Passive Men and Controlling Women
- Me, Marriage, and the Culture
- Marriages in the Bible, and what we learn from them
- Words Matter and Building your Financial Pyramid
- Investing in Marriage
- Money, Marriage, and Commitment
- Bride and Bridegroom
- Love and Money
- Character of Marriage - Contentment
- Character of Marriage - Commitment
- Character of Marriage - Courage
- Character of Marriage - Compassion
- Before the Wedding
- Get Real
- Word Power
- Parents - Past and Present
- Energize Your Marriage
- Energize Your Marriage, part 2
- War to Peace
for a successful marriage
- State of
Marriage and Family
- The Great Health Care Debate
- Marriage and Fidelity
- Then they began
Great Divide - Your Spouse is not your enemy
- Love is in the air
- Part I, Part
II, Part III,
and Part IV
Beauty of the long journey
- Loving your lover
design for marriage
- Damaging perspectives
bite heard round the world
- National disaster
an intentional marriage - Part I, Part
II, and Part