What we do
- Guidance and training for individuals and couples in premarital, marriage, and financial areas. One-on-one or couple guidance is available on a donation basis.
- Classes and conferences on Preparing for Marriage, Spending Money: The Go(o)d Way, Marriage Tune-up, Energize Your Marriage, Developing Intimacy in Marriage, and other topics related to marriage, money, and marriage ministry development. All classes and conferences are available on a fee basis.
- MAN TO MAN conferences and workshops, one session or many.
- Resources and training for churches to develop a comprehensive marriage ministry.
- A network of individuals actively involved in marriage ministry to encourage, share, and create a broader public knowledge of marriage enrichment opportunities - Marriage Network Oklahoma
- Missions in East Africa - training pastors and wives on marriage and family principles; training churches to develop marriage ministries within their church; working in Zambia, Tanzania, Burundi, and Kenya. Read more here.
- Support and development of WISDOM COMMUNITY SCHOOL, in a slum area outside Ndola, Zambia. Read more here.
Whether your marriage needs enrichment or is in a crisis, we meet couple-to-couple or one-on-one.
For couples who are engaged or seriously dating, we can prepare you for marriage or help you decide if this is "the one."
We require all couples who seek guidance for marriage or premarriage to take an assessment customized for their situation by Prepare-Enrich. Please contact us to schedule an assessment.
Information for new appointments.
For an appointment, call 792-2586, or email Donna Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org .